1. Designers will use one of the following to differentiate items within a line of text:
2. They like having good product photography. That might include taking pictures of pets and giving them cool personas.
3. Almost everyone has dabbled/does dabble in photography.
4. Black is the new black. Charcoal is also the new black.
5. They are picky about weird things depending on their background expertise.
6. They like sounding snooty (sometimes).
7. They are hypercritical of everything (a given).
8. Coffee and tea are staple foods (notice I said foods, not drinks).
9. Learning coding for designers is the equivalent of repeatedly hitting your head against the wall.
10. They like spending hours looking at pretty things on the internet.