1. I dress better (or at least I’d like to think so).
2. I wear darker colors generally (yay designer stereotypes).
3. I eat better (woo off-campus lifestyle).
4. I have more intellectual conversations (yay for talking).
5. I really pay attention to the way I articulate my thoughts (not that I’m getting any better at it).
6. I listen to a lot more music / watch more TV (relative to the amount of work I have).
7. I try to make more of an attempt to find out what is going on around me in the world (again, not that I’m getting any better at it).
8. I tweet. a lot (‘nough said).
9. I’m more willing to pay for more well-designed things without rethinking it.
10. I am constantly hungry or sleepy (it’s the grad life curse).
11. I drink a lot more coffee and tea than I used to (yay for caffeine).
12. While I theoretically hate shoes and socks by association, I’ve come to have a fond liking for socks in the cold.